Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm such a bad blogger!

Wow, I feel so bad I haven't blogged in a LONG time. I've been so busy, it always gets pushed to the bottom of the list. I have to do better. ;)

Anyway, I just got back from doing QVC. I flew out on Sunday (all the way to PA...that's far from CA!), went on the air Monday morning, and then flew home that afternoon. Talk about tired! ;)

The biggest tradeshow of the year is coming up...in just a few days. I think we are ready. Well, almost. I have a few more things to finish up, but all in all, we are about ready. I think.... {wink}.

I have the whole family involved. My hubby and father-in-law built a {blank...sorry can't tell any secrets, just yet....} and it was really involved. I promise to share pictures once I'm allowed to. ;)

You should see my office/studio and my living room and dining room. Filled to the brim of new products! Wowsers! This tradeshow is going to ROCK!

Once you see what we are releasing, I hope you'll forgive me for not updating this blog as often as I should. The products will prove to you I've been busy! ;)

Big hugs,
Stephanie