Friday, February 8, 2008

Inque Boutique Sneak Peek!

Ok, promise not to tell?!? I mean REALLY!?!




I'm about to show you a sneak peek that I created for our booth....keep in mind, NO one knows I'm going to show you this peek.... {I mean it...NO one!} I'm livin' on the edge....



Blame it on lack of sleep!

I really want to show you what I've been up to....so, shhhhh!




Are you ready?




Are you sure?




Don't tell anyone, ok?



Oh, maybe I shouldn't.....




I don't want to get into trouble!




Awww, shucks....




Here you go....



(Sorry the photo isn't that great....I had to take it with the camera on my phone! I can't find my camera! yikes!)

So, my question to you is....what part of the layout do you think is the sneak peek? If you leave a comment with your guess, I'll choose a {random} winner after CHA and send them a goodie!

Big hugs,

Stephanie

14 comments:

Stella said...

Cute layout....Could we possibly be getting a sneak peek at the stamp that is a series of dots? I'm not sure if it's an actual flourish or just a dotted line that you curled into that shape??? Either way, it looks neat!

Mrs Nemo said...

is it the scroll like stamped image???I hope I'm your random lucky one!!! =0)

Carolyn Mcavoy said...

Chipboard....and new line of bling....yea it looks great.

MelissaB1872 said...

Could it be Inque will now have Patterned Paper??!! HHMM!! Either way, it is very exciting!! Can't wait to see what you have in store! Thanks Stephanie!!

jan farnworth said...

i guessing the paper to.

Jen Gallacher said...

I REALLY hope it's the chipboard. YUMMY!! And I cannot be included in the giveaway of course, but this is awful cute stuff, Stephanie!! :)

Wendy Lojik said...

Congrats with the new product and stuff! Have a blast at the show!

Ladybug said...

I'm going to say paper!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that there is a whole line of stamps called "The Stephanie B Collection!" Brings tears of happiness to my eyes.

Miss you, sweetie! :-)

Anonymous said...

I believe its the chipboard!!! It's cool!!! Your layout is too cute!!!

I want to win!

Monica at mrobins@sdcoe.net

Shaunte Wadley said...

I am going to go with the stamped dots too. I can see them on the chipboard letters too, I think.

cafae5 said...

Is it the chipboard or the swirly dots? I can't decide but it all looks great!

scrappyhappy08 said...

I'll say the chipboard too!!! I recall seeing a stamp that looks like the flower...Hmmmmmmm

MalinA said...

I think it´s the dotted stamp....

Anonymous said...

the pattern paper! yay!

Tammy G

Post a Comment

We love comments!

If you have a question or a Customer Service issue, please contact us via our website. We do not always see blog comments in a timely manner. Thanks!