Monday, August 3, 2009

My Two Loves Meet.....

It's no secret that I've been spending lots of time on photography. With two different photography businesses going, I've been keeping busy!

But, stamping is in my blood. It really is. I itch when I realize I haven't gotten ink on my fingers lately. So, I've decided to combine my two loves. (Without ink!)

Here are a few photos with some stamps added......(Yes, I created these stamps! However, in Photoshop, technically, they are called brushes...)



So, what do you think? I think it's a marriage made in heaven! ;) Digital stamps and photographs. Although, I'm thinking I still need these as real stamps. Stamps that I can stamp into ink and get that high I get from creating a masterpiece. {grin}
Can I let you in on a little secret? Promise not to tell anyone?!?

Hmmmm....maybe I should wait.....I know....I should create a video to share my new secret.....THAT'S IT! That's what I'll do.... ;)

See you soon!

Hugs,
Stephanie

P.S. Sign up to get an email when I update this blog....you won't want to miss what's next!