Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Halloween Goodies!

I received the most adorable email the other day from Vicki Martin. Once I saw the adorable project she was sharing, I immediately asked her if she would allow me to share it with you all.

Here are some pictures:





Aren't they adorable?!? Here's the 'recipe':
Recipe:
Stamp Set: October Thanks2Fall- The Stamps Of Life
Paper: Bazill Textured Black
Ink: SU Only Orange, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Accessories: Orange Ribbon, Transparancy Sheet, decorative scissors

Box dimension: 3 1/4" x 4", scored at 5/8" on all sides
Transparancy dimension: 6" x 2 7/8", scored at 1 1/4", 2", 4", 4 3/4"
Nugget wrapper dimension: 1" x 3"

She then sent me this adorable card:






Here's the recipe for the card:
Stamp Set: October Thanks2Fall- The Stamps Of Life
Black cardstock, printed paper, cats eye inks, October stamp set
Scallop edge border punch
CTMH ribbon, clear embossed bats

Vicki, thanks so much for sharing your ideas!

I also want to thank all of YOU for sharing our new Club with your stamping friends and family. I hear from women all the time saying their friend sent them the website or forwarded our newsletter or mentioned us on a message board. Thanks so much for spreading the word!!! :)

Hugs!
Stephanie