Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gift Card Project Idea and Color Challenge Winners

Christmas is coming, Christmas is coming! {I sound like my kids!}

I can't believe it's already that time of year again. Time flies!

In the spirit of gift giving, Design Team Member, Joana Studer created this great Gift Card CD Holder.



For the full instructions, visit the site by clicking here.

In other news, our Color Challenge Gallery contest has now ended. Our winners are:

Liz from Alberta won a the December Clear Stamp Set with this card:
I love how clean and simple this card is!


And Jamie from MO won a December Digital Stamp Set with this card:

I love how the snowflakes are embossed!

I love to see what stampers create with our stamps. Have YOU uploaded to our gallery lately?!?

Our next stamp set will be released soon! December 1st is almost here!!!

Hugs!
Stephanie