Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My FAMOUS Spaghetti Sauce Recipe!

It's almost time for a new Stamp Set release! Woo Hoo! As I type, the Club shipments are being prepared for shipping! :)

While we wait, I thought it would be fun to share a {Life} with Stephanie video with you. In this episode, I share my famous spaghetti sauce recipe. :) Yummy!



{If you are receiving this as an email update, click here to watch the video!}

Did you know that every stamp set we have has a gallery of great projects?!? I was just checking out the oodles of talent and found this great card by Von using the Thanks2You stamp set.



Von...thanks for sharing your talent with us! {Check out more from the galleries by clicking here.}

Time is running out to qualify for the Limited Edition Club Exclusive {free!} StampS! :) March 31 midnight pacific time is the cut-off. Sign up to be a Club Member before the deadline! ;)

Big hugs!
Stephanie
The {Stamps} of Life

7 comments:

Liz said...

hey Stephanie well just so u know lol my hubby eats the garlic like that and the doctors say that its the best and healthiest thing for you. it fights lots of stuff especially when you are sick!

Joyce said...

Ahhh And I am proud to say that I know Von personally!!! Way to go Von!! You card is awesome!!!

Heather said...

You crazy girl you.....it must be fun living in your house. And i have heard about it beingthe best thing for your health as well.I had a customer when I was a bank teller that must of eaten a bulb a day as I would have to hold my breath servingthem every time as the odor was over powering and everyone would pretend to be busy when they walked in.

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Your card is adorable, Von!!! I love the little turtle! Congratulations on being featured!

OCCricut said...

You make me LAUGH ... my best medicine!!! THANK YOU!!!

Chris said...

Love this! Von did a wonderful job! It's too cute!

MaryNSC said...

O wow I am going to have to go and get that set..Von done a wonderful job..
I fixed Spagetti yesterday... Then what is left over we ate today as casserole..LOL
When U cook you hamberger add onions and mushrooms UM UM..LOLOL
Left Over take your noodles and put them in a caserole dish then dump left over sauce on top add mixed cheeses and bake in oven..
Where is the Puppy???? What did U do with the puppy
I hope my stamps arent going to smell like garlic U squirt that stuff every where..HAHAHAHAHHA
HUGSSSS

Post a Comment

We love comments!

If you have a question or a Customer Service issue, please contact us via our website. We do not always see blog comments in a timely manner. Thanks!