Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gallery Winners! Thanks2You & Slideshow!

I've created this great checklist of things I'm supposed to do each month...yet, I can't seem to find it! :)


Luckily, I was reminded by a wonderful Club Memeber, {LIZ!} that it's time to choose the gallery winners! :)

Each entry into our current stamp gallery is automatically entered to win! We randomly choose two projects a month and the winners win any stamp set of their choice. :)

And the winners are....

This great card was created by Chris H. in IN. I love how she created the flowers using the stem and stamping the graduating flowers on top of the stems! She also combined three stamp sets for this card! Can you figure out the sets she used? ;)



This card was created by Danni in AZ. I love how she stamped the stems in a different color and then used the tiny aga stamp to stamp it on top of the big aga flower. :) AND, she used more than one stamp set! ;)



Chris and Danni, please contact me and let me know which stamp set you would like for your prize!!!

Our gallery is always so incredible, so we create these great slideshows....check it out! It's yummy eye candy! :)



{If you are receiving this as an email update, click here to watch the video.}

I know, I know...I haven't announced the puppy name yet....you would not believe the discussions we have had around our home about the name! I think I've finally decided...more info soon!

Big hugs,
Stephanie