Friday, September 17, 2010

Can You Say.....

TEXAS?!?! :)

That's right! The Stamps of Life is in Texas! We are exhibiting at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in San Marcos, TX.

We've met some great Club Members and we've signed up some new Club Members! Of course, everyone loves our PINK booth. :)

Here are a few quick photos I stole from Ken...he took them, but he hasn't even seen them yet...we are playing "take turns" on the laptop and it's my turn. ;)



The Booth! I love all the *PINK* :)

I thought this one was just funny.

Ken is always taking pictures and for some reason, I just burst up laughing. :)


This is after the first day. Tired, but happy. The chairs in the lobby of the hotel are so fun, I made Ken take my photo this time!

Tomorrow is another day in the booth! We then fly home Sunday morning. Many Club Members have asked if Cookie is here. Sadly, no. We left her home with her big sister and the house/puppy sitter. ;)

We did find out though, that Cookie was playing with what the pet sitter *thought* was a toy...well, it wasn't....

it

was

a

mouse.

BLEH!!!!!!

No details yet...that's all I was told...not sure I want to know anymore! ;)

Big hugs!

Stephanie

The {Stamps} of Life