Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy 11th!!!!

Hello, My Friends!

Did you know, that every month, on the 11th, we release new stamp sets?!?  Why the 11th?  Well, honestly, no real good reason.

Haha....

Actually, on the 7th of the month, we release the sets only to our Club Members.  They get to see the sets first and have a few days to order them before the general public.  Just a little extra perk for our Club Members.  So, that's the 7th.

I then had to figure out a day to release the stamp sets to everyone.  I figured, since I {Love} 7-11 so much, I should choose the 11th.  That way, I would remember the days, and maybe customers would, too.  ;)



Ok, ok, I need to stop 'chatting' and show you the video!  Here it is!





Can't see the video? Click Here!



 There are TONS of great cards in the Gallery.  But here are a few of my favorites, using the search4words, Christmas4Him, wreath4us and stamps4fancylabel stamp sets.  :)

thank you so much by Emily

Happy birthday by Emily

Jesus is the reason by Laura

by Jeanne
Make sure you check out the Gallery for even more ideas!

Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life