Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Awesome Card and...

Hello, My Friends!


Here's a great card I found in our Gallery.... It's by Liz T.



 Here's some notes by Liz:

I used the large fancy label die to cut the cards base then used the next size die for the background paper. I embellished with a stamps4fancy label stamp and used a Marvy marker to color and stamp. I then used the die set to cut it out.  


Stamp Sets Used: monogram2build, stamps4fancylabels

Dies Used:  Sizzix Fancy Label Framelits Dies



Liz, thanks for sharing your card with us!  Email me if you would like a special blinkie to add to your blog!  :)


{By the way...did you know?!?  Our Gallery has over 3600 ideas using our stamp sets!  Just click on the stamp sets you have, and check out projects using those stamps!}




Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life