Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's TIME!!!!!

Hello, My Friends!!!

We are home from New Hampshire!  We arrived at home at 2:30 am on Sunday.  We are beat!  But, we had a fabulous time.  We met some Club Members and signed up some new ones.  :)

So, as I try to get things in order around here (it's crazy when you've been gone for a few days!) And guess what?!?  It's Release Time!!!!  Woo Hoo!

So, I guess I should introduce the new stamp set to you!  ;)




Can't see the video? Click Here!




Here are some Design Team Samples....

Emily also used one of my new Sizzix embossing folders on this one!  :)

I love how Emily scored the center of the pop!  :)

Beverly had a great idea to add patterned paper to her pop!  :)

Beverly added the Fancy Label Framelits dies to this card!  :)

Make sure you check out our Gallery for even more great ideas!

Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life