Monday, May 28, 2012

We have a NEW Website!

Hello, My Friends!

I'm so excited to announce that we have released a new website!  When you visit the homepage, you might not notice, BUT, when you click, "Shop" you'll see lots of surprises!





Can't see the video? Click Here!
 



Very Important:  The first time you visit and shop, you'll need to create a New Profile.  (Even if you've shopped with us before, and even if you are a Club Member, you'll need to create a profile).  You'll create the profile during the check out process.

Have a question?  Check out this special page we created:  New Website FAQ's


Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life

P.S.  Happy Memorial Day to my USA friends!  I hope we all take a moment to think about why most of us have today off.  ;)  I say most of us, because I'll be working today.  ;)  hahaha...of course I'll be working.  It's my favorite thing to do!  ;)  Hugs!