Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gallery Surfing...

Hello, My Friends!

I'm home from NC!  What a BLAST!  I thought it would be awkward to travel on my birthday, but so many Club Members made it a special day!  Thanks to all of you for making my day a wonderful one!  :)

I was taking a mental break just now and surfing our gallery.  I love to see your creations!  I found this one by Elin from Malaysia....


Isn't it beautiful?!?!

Supplies Used:

flower2doodle
flower2doodle

Doodle Flower Die Set
Doodle Flower Die Set

You could also use the Sizzix version (the flower/dies are a little bigger):

Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK w/Stamp - Flowers, Doodle
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK w/Stamp - Flowers, Doodle

Elin, thanks for sharing your creation with us!  If you'd like a special blinkie for your blog, please contact me via the website.  :)

I have some exciting news!  My NEW Sizzix products will be available THIS MONTH!  I'm hoping we get them so I can get them on the website ASAP....

There are NEW dies with matching stamps, new Bigz dies, new Framelits, too!  Stay tuned for more info!

Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Stephanie