Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Galley Winners and a Sad Goodbye.

Hello, My Friends!

We have Gallery Winners to announce!  Woo Hoo! 




Can't see the video? Click Here!



Gallery Winners:

Ladies, please email me with the stamp set of your choice (value $12.95 or less) and your address. Congrats on winning!

Make sure you check out ALL the great ideas in the Gallery!
There are OVER 5100 ideas using our stamps, just waiting for you!

Also, for YOUR chance on winning, upload your raccoons2love projects to our gallery.  Winners are chosen randomly and YOU could be next!  ;)



A Tearful Goodbye.....

 
Today we are saying a sad goodbye to one of my favorite employees.  (Well, they are all my favorite, but Abby is my *extra* favorite).  ;)

Abby is one of our hardest workers.  She comes in early, leaves late and is always there when I yell, "Abby?!?!?"  In fact, the other day, the boys were running the machines later than usual and Abby let me know she was going to go get dinner then come back to check the last run (coming off the machines).  Talk about dedication!  :)

I'm proud to say that Abby is joining the US Air Force.  She leaves for boot camp this week and I have such mixed emotions.  I'm so PROUD of her dedication to our country but I'm so SAD that I won't see her smiling face everyday.

Abby,  I love you so much.  You have been such a delight to all of us at the office and to my family.  I'm so proud of you!  You can accomplish ANYTHING!

From all of us, Abby....Thank YOU for serving our country.  We love you. 

Love, your Cre8 it Stamps and Stamps of Life Family



Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life