Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Ben....

Hello, My Friends!

Last week we introduced an adorable stamp set called, Ben2love.  This stamp set is a special one for me, because it is named after my adorable nephew, Ben.  :)

Here's a recent picture of the two of us at a family wedding....


Isn't he adorable?!?!?!  I can't wait until he is old enough to spend the weekend with us.  Kirstin and Katie are just as crazy for him as I am.  :)  (And you know Ken is thrilled to have a little guy around!)

This Flip-it Card is by Design Team Member, Jeanne Streiff....





Supplies:


Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Card, Circle Flip-its

Ink Pads - Set 1

Patterned Paper:  The Paper Loft

Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Stephanie

P.S.  Do you follow us on Facebook?  Make sure you check out our Facebook Wall often...Facebook no longer shows you each post we write (even if you 'like' our page) and you might miss fun news, information, etc.  Click Here to visit our Facebook Page.