Monday, November 26, 2012

Meet Kirstin!

Hello, My Friends!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We had a marvelous day with friends and family...and, we took most of each day off!  :)  We only worked an hour here and there, so we are all well rested and ready for the Christmas rush.  :)


I thought I'd share a fun "Behind the Scenes" Video with you today.  In this episode, you'll meet Kirstin...(aka my oldest daughter)...and what she does for our company....


Can't see the video? Click Here!

Isn't Kirstin adorable?!?  I don't know what I would do without her her.  I'm amazed at how well she handles customers (she even deals with the big guys for us...companies you'd find in Michael's, AC Moore, etc.!)

She is so much like Ken...so level headed, number oriented and organized.  Pretty much the opposite of me!  :)


Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life