I'm home for a brief minute...I'm off to New Hampshire on Wednesday night..... I think I'm getting caught up on everything I need to do around here....(Yeah, right!)
This trip to NH marks my SEVENTH trip in SEVEN weeks!
St. Louis, MO
Boston (Yikes, that was a difficult trip...) :(
and now....New Hampshire
Then, I get a whole week off from travel! Wowsers! What shall I do?!?!? ;)
After my week off, I'm headed to the Great Lakes Mega Meet! Woo Hoo!
I'm often asked, how on earth I survive this much travel. Well, here are a few reasons I can do it....
1. I LOVE meeting up with my FRIENDS! I get to see so many of you when I travel. THAT makes it SO worth it! :)
2. I LOVE what I do! This isn't a job....it's such a blessing that I get to share my love of stamping and die cutting with you!
3. I SLEEP as soon as they turn the airplane's engines on! I mean I go STRAIGHT to sleep! Many times I wake up mid flight thinking we haven't taken off yet! ;)
4. I have an AMAZING team at the office that take care of the shipping, emails, class kits, etc. Without my TEAM, I couldn't do this!
5. I have an AMAZING web designer that keeps track of each release on the website.
6. I'm blessed with an amazing husband that supports me. Ken is truly amazing to put up with me! ;)
7. My daughters are wonderful as well! They sometimes travel with me to help!
8. And whenever I get tired, discouraged or down, my Heavenly Father picks me up, dusts me off and encourages me to continue. I give all GLORY to Him. If you see me shine, it's only because HE gives me the ability. Through Him, I find rest.
And now, here's an oldie but goodie video on how I sleep....THIS is how I sleep on planes.....