Monday, June 24, 2013

Eye Candy!

Hello, My Friends!

Well, I'm home for 24 hours and then I'm on the road again for six days.  Most of those days, I'll be at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Houston, TX.  If you are in the area, make sure you stop by and visit our PINK booth!  :)

I thought I'd share with you today an Eye Candy video of our phone4you stamp set Gallery.  :)


Can't see the video? Click Here!


If you are the Gallery Winners announced in this video, please email us with the stamp set of your choice (value $12.95 or less) and your address. Congrats on winning!

Make sure you check out ALL the great ideas in the Gallery!

There are OVER 7000 ideas using our stamps, just waiting for you!

Also, for YOUR chance on winning, upload your lemonade2stamp projects to our gallery.  

Winners are chosen randomly and YOU could be next!  ;)

Happy Stamping!