Thursday, July 11, 2013

Awards2stamp Samples!


Hello, My Friends!

Well, the award2stamp set and coordinating sets have been VERY popular!  I think everyone loves the idea of the coordinating die sets!  We've had to place two additional orders with Sizzix for the Zig Zag Framelits!  Luckily, they are about 8 minutes away, so we get our orders extra fast!  ;)

So fast, in fact, sometimes I have them deliver them to my desk at Sizzix and then I bring them to The Stamps of Life office/warehouse.  It's extra handy.  :)

Here are some fun cards by our AMAZING Design Team....(to see even more, visit the award2stamp/circles4awards gallery!)



Anna used a few Zig Zag Circles on this one!  :)
by Deb Felts....so simple yet striking!

I love Laura William's color combos!  What brother wouldn't want this card?!?!?

Jeanne added stamps from the banner2cut stamp set.  I love how it coordinates with the Sizzix dies!

I'm loving the Zig Zags!  :)
On another note, we will soon have the Sizzix Magnetic Platform for Pre-sale on our site!  Check in on Monday, July 15th!  That's when we will begin taking orders.  Please note, they are on a Pre-sale.  They will be shipped when Sizzix gets them in stock in early September.  More info soon!  :)

Happy Stamping!