Sunday, July 7, 2013

FOUR New Stamp Sets have Arrived!

Hello, My Friends!

I hope my American friends had a great 4th of July.  We did...we celebrated at my brother and sister-in-laws house.  Boy, do they know how to party!

Haha...when I say party, I mean bounce house, kiddie pool, bubble machines, popcorn machine, (my) cotton candy machine and lots of FOOD.  :)  That's the extend of 'partying' for us.  :)

Here are two pictures of my nephew Ben that I took after I made a cotton candy for him....



I realize I might be a little biased, but I think he's the most adorable little boy in town.  ;)

And, since I'm not here to just share family photos, I should probably share with you the FOUR new stamp sets!  Woo Hoo!!!!

Here's a video to introduce the new sets....


Can't see the video? Click Here!








Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Julie A. Shearer said...

Awesome new stamps !

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job designers :D I do like this release...I like how you show so many ways to use the stamps.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Wirl said...

He is a cutey!
Love the new stamps!!

cindywirl.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I love your stuff but I have a question. What kind of cotton candy machine to you have? longstemmedrose@att.net

Linda said...

Sounds like the 4th July is fun all the way. Here in England it's just another day . The new stamps are great, very inspirational when I get card "block" shall we say. Thanks

Post a Comment

We love comments!

If you have a question or a Customer Service issue, please contact us via our website. We do not always see blog comments in a timely manner. Thanks!