Friday, March 7, 2014

THREE New Special Release Stamp Sets!!!




Hello, My Friends!

It's Time!!!
Our newest stamp sets have been released!
Check them out by clicking HERE.



 
Can't see the video? Click Here!
 
Introducing...the patterns4flowers set!

I designed this stamp set to coordinate with the crazy4daisies Club stamp set.
{Regular Price Only $12.88, Club Price $10.95. Shipping in the US is $1. Canada is $1.50}



Introducing...the words4circles set!

This stamp set coordinates perfectly with the Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-it Card!
{Regular Price Only $12.95, Club Price $10.95. Shipping in the US is $1. Canada is $1.50}


Introducing...the crazy4life stamp set!

This stamp set is full of things I say quite often! ;) I'm crazy, I admit it! (It's more fun to be crazy!)
{Regular Price Only $12.88, Club Price $10.95. Shipping in the US is $1. Canada is $1.50}


Happy Stamping!