Sunday, September 24, 2017

Product Highlight - The Sizzix Sidekick Stephanie Barnard Edition!

Hello My Friends!

Have you got your new Sidekick yet? Today I wanted to share a little more about my new favorite tool as well as some inspiration from my awesome design team! Right before the Sidekick was released I spent a fun morning at the Sizzix Headquarters recording videos and doing a photo shoot!
The Stephanie Barnard Edition includes the Sidekick Machine, 2 Pink cutting pads, 1 adapter, 6 dies and 1 embossing folder! While I love these exclusive designs the Sidekick can cut any small dies! Imagine cutting your big Stephanie Barnard card bases on your Big Shot but now you have the Sidekick to handle all those really small dies. The Sidekick also embosses using the small or border size Embossing Folders.
The Sidekick Machine is not meant to be a replacement to your Big Shot. It's exactly as the name implies, it's meant to work along side your bigger machine as a tiny little work horse cutting out tons of smaller dies. Because the Sidekick has small cutting pads and small gears it only takes about two or three rotations to run the cutting pads through the machine. Same great cutting results with less work!
TSOL has a matching stamp, heartstamp4sidekick, to match the artwork included with the Sidekick.
I love the suction cup that secures the machine to my work surface!
Don't forget about the special pricing still being offered at The Stamps of Life! Regular Price just $44.99 and Club Members only pay $ 38.24!
SHOP HERE NOW for your Sidekick!
You can get your heartstamp4sidekick HERE
And Don't miss watching my video HERE

Happy Stamping!