Monday, June 18, 2018

monsters2celebrate

Hello Friends...

Everyone loves our monsters2celebrate right? Well today we are sharing some really awesome projects created by Rosali over at ilovestamping!

Rosali was one of our guest designers this month and she created these super cute little party animals.
Enjoy the fun cards and please take a peek at all the fantastic projects Rosali creates on her blog HERE

From Rosali's blog post... What I found really unique about the monsters2celebrate die set when I first saw it is that it comes with two different kinds of dies: First, it has the coordinating dies for the stamp images from Monsters4celebrations. But secondly, it has stand-alone dies that cut and emboss mosters! So if you don’t feel like stamping and coloring you can use just those dies! And that’s what I did for my first card. Here is a picture of it where you can also see two matching dies in the bottom left corner! Read the whole post HERE



And then there's this little guy looking all shy like he's just getting to the party!
From Rosali's blog post... For my second card I pulled out one of my oldest die sets: The Balloons Step-Ups Card Die Set by Stephanie Bernard. I die-cut the step-up card base and the stamped monster from Powdered Sugar Cardstock and the balloons from Ocean Cardstock. The dotted patterned paper is from the “Thank You” paper pad
Read it entirely HERE