Saturday, August 4, 2018

Fun take on using mermaid2stamp

Hello Friends,

Here's a great post from design team member Katherine @craftingwithkatherine with a fun twist on how to use mermaid2stamp!

Hi there, Katherine here! I have a fun card to share today:
I stamped three Mermaids using Licorice Archival ink onto a piece of watercolor paper. I then pulled out my reinkers and painted the ocean scene. 

While this was drying, I cut scallop rectangles from Blueberry and Ocean card stock. I layered this onto an A2 card base of Sky.

I stamped the sentiment onto Powdered Sugar using Blueberry ink. I stamped and die cut the balloon using Guava and popped it up with Adhesive Foam. I also added a small piece of coordinating twine from a previous Card kit. 

The finishing touches were to tie on a piece of Guava ribbon and several Pink Hearts. These hearts are so pretty and iridescent. You can see how they change in the light:
Here is the inside sentiment:

Thanks for "swimming by" today...
Reinkers used on this card:

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Happy Stamping!