Thursday, August 30, 2018

Fall Banner!

Hello Friends! Today i'm excited to turn the blog over to Design Team Member Katherine! She created this super cute fall banner and is kind enough to share with us how she created it! Here's what she has to share...

Hi there!

This felt banner features the new Newport Uppercase Alphabet die set from The Stamps of Life.
I started this project by cutting out the banner from ArtichokeBanana and Chocolate card stock. These large banner dies make this a cinch and you are able to add your twine or ribbon at the top of the largest one.

Next, I die cut the Apple from Artichoke  and Cranberry felt.  I then ran the Cranberry through again with the letters from the Newport Uppercase Alphabet set to make Fall. I added another Powdered Sugar apple behind the Cranberry to make the letter stand out.
I glued on a single Artichoke felt leaf and while the apples were drying, I sponged the edges of card stock with the  blender4ink tool.
I ran a piece of Cranberry Gingham ribbon through the top.
I love working with felt and the TSOL brand has the best WOOL FELT! I love that all the colors match my cardstock and inks perfectly! Check out all the colors and get yourself some HERE!

Hope you are feeling inspired to create a banner for yourself now!

Happy Stamping!