Thursday, September 13, 2018

Sometimes we're late :)

Hello Friends! 
This post is a little late but too cute not to be shared! Design Team Member Kristine is up on the blog today and she is sharing some fun projects she created using some of the August releases. All these items are now available! 
I'll turn you over to Kristine now!
Take a peek at what I created with August releases from The Stamps of Life  and I  have THREE  new things to share with you!
There’s a new Lion Pudgie joining the family of “Pudgies” today!  So cute!!!  He’s called lionpudgie17 and he comes with matching dies and perfect sayings!
Look how cute!
img_1584
Here,  I used the Sizzix 5×7 Square Flip-its Card Set  as my card base. I really enjoy making and receiving interactive cards… AND I love this cute lion and sentiment.:)  I used TSOL Border Dies to make my grass and the flower embellishments are included in the Flip-its Card Set decorate my side panel.
img_1043
Here’s another sample I made!  I used the sentiment die included in the set and combined it with Scalloped Circle Dies and the outside die of Love You Circle Die. I also used Scalloped Rectangles Die Set and Sizzix Dotted Hearts.
img_1583
And the inside of my card…. Another fun sentiment!
New Alphabet letters!  Two different sets, one called Newport Upper and the other is Newport Lower In my opinion, you can never have enough alphabet letter dies!
Here’s what I made using them:
d1aae10f-936f-48de-b4ac-14bebcb8d4d5
Isn’t this a great font?  I love that shadow dies are included!  I used the Sizzix Flower With Stem Fold-itScalloped Circles, Dotted Circles and hive4bees stamp/die set to make this card.
f23f6684-4619-42e5-bdcb-f1e528f6cf67
I combined the uppercase letters and numbers on the Gift Fold-its to make this one…. Fun!
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you like these new releases just as much as I do! All papers, inks and embellishments used on my cards can be found at The Stamps of Life. Until the next time….
 Happy Stamping!