Tuesday, October 9, 2018

We'll toast to that!

Hello Friends!

Design team member Vanessa is up on the blog today with some fun projects she created with this months club and add on sets! Let's turn it over to Vanessa to hear about her projects!

It's October and there's a new stamp club and die hard club set out, AND some fun companion sets, too!  It's fun and you'll be popping out some cute cards with them...........

Toast2stampmoretoast2stamp, and goodies4toast:

Here's a card I created using just toast2stamp on the 5x7 flip it card die set.  A toast to butter days!  :) 

 and... and then I added more toast2stamp to create this card using the Sizzix flower/sentiments scallop edge drop in and Sizzix greeting scallop edge drop in.  Toast to someone special's birthday!  :)
Here I used only the goodies4toast set with grid die set.
I love avocado toast with a fried egg on top.  Mmm!  The inside "perfectly" I stamped with alpha4planners; it's a little alphabet stamp and so handy to have even if you aren't a planner person (I'm not).  

 Aren't these a fun addition to your stash of stamps and dies?

Thanks for all the fun projects Vanessa
Happy Stamping!