Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Creating with the new Club Set!

Hello Friends!

Today Design Team Member Katherine is up on the blog sharing a super cute card she made using the new Club Set icecreamtruck2stamp!

Here's Katherine to tell you all about her card!

Hi there!

It is time for a new club set from The Stamps of Life!

Here is the front of my card:

Here is the inside with Icecreamtruck2stamp popping out of it!


I created this scene with the 3d generic drop in die. I stamped, colored and die cut my cute truck! I chose a birthday theme and die cut each little cake and cupcake from Candy. Aren't they adorable??? 




I added Kiwi grass and the Sweet sentiment cut from Candy and Powdered Sugar. I stamped Happy birthday with Licorice Archival ink on the truck


I finished by adding assorted sequins.


I used Stitched stars and Make a Wish Patterned Paper to create the front of this card:



Hope you enjoyed Katherine's card and if you're not a club member please check out how to become a club member and pick the club thats perfect for you! Club Page HERE

Happy Stamping Friends!