Friday, December 7, 2018

Tacos Anyone???

Hello Friends!

We've been having so much fun with all the different kinds of trucks created with the new icecreamtruck2stamp!

Today we have a great post from Design Team Member Vanessa! These tacos.... so cute, here's Vanessa!

I'm too excited to share my taco truck card.  The idea popped into my head last night and ..... here it is.......

This is the new club set: icecreamtruck2stamp
that was released today at The Stamps of Life 

For my sample card, I created a coffee truck card (see post below), but look at all the fun and yummy options you can choose....  

Taco trucks are popular here as Tacos are pretty popular these days all around, so.........

I used the icecreamtruck2stamp, of course, along with island2visit stamps (tree, enjoy, and life is good), sun is from summer4fun, let's do lunch is from the shark pudgie stamp set, tacos is spelled out using alpha dies from the foxes2stamp die set...

AND the tacos were made using the watermelon (looks like pizza, too) die from the icecreamtruck2stamp set....  mmm... don't they look delicious?  ;)  
fold a piece of yellowish cardstock in half, then place die over (washie tape town) the fold and run through your big shot machine... taco shell!  that easy!
then using the same die, I cut out a green piece, then cut waves around the top and cut the triangle part off so it could fit nicely into my taco shell. 

I might need to make tacos today!  lol! 

We'll be brining you more great ideas coming soon!

If you're interested in becoming a club member check out all the club we have and find the perfect one for you HERE!!! I WANT TO JOIN THE CLUB!

Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!!!