Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I Miss You Card

Hello Friends! 

Excited to bring you this darling card by Design Team Member Katherine! Check out this fun way she uses jar2stamp and paper from the January Card kit to create this cute card!

I love miniatures and when I saw these small heart jars in this month's Card Kit from The Stamps of Life I wanted to do something with them!

I let that dry well and then stamped the Tree with Chocolate ink. This was added to Sky and an A2 Pixie card base. I tied on a piece of Kiwi ribbon.
I hand cut out three jars from the paper pad. I punch a small hole in each jar and added some thin wire that I had in my craft stash.

I "hung" the jars by adding Adhesive Foam to the back. 
I didn't glue down the wire as I wanted it to move.
I die cut a Stitched Rectangle from Lemonade and stamped I Miss you with Chocolate Ink