Monday, February 18, 2019

February Card Kit

Hello Friends!

We've got something super fun for you today! Our February guest designer Rachael Alvarado is here today sharing some amazing projects and her thought about the Blessed Card Kit for February! Check out what Rachel is sharing!

Hello, crafty friends!  I hope your week is off to a good start!  I have a gorgeous Card Kit to share with you today from The Stamps of Life.  This month's kit is called the Blessed Collection.


 I absolutely love the Card Kits from The Stamps of Life.  They are reasonably priced for the amount of goodies that you receive and ship for free.  The theme always coordinates with that month's Stamp and Die Set of the month (which are separate from the Card Kit) and comes with their own exclusive stamp and die set.


The other thing that is very appealing is that when you sign up for the Card Kit Club, you automatically receive 15% off on all future Stamps of Life purchases while you are a club member.  If you are also a member of the Die Hard Club, (where you automatically receive the stamp and die set of the month), you get 20% off on all Stamps of Lifepurchases.  Another huge bonus is that you get the 20% off of sale prices too!  I have been a Club Member for almost 4 years now and I absolutely love all of the perks that come with it!


 I made some quick and easy cards with this month's Card Kit.  I tried to used only products that came with the Card Kit to show you how easy they are to use.  I did use a few standard-shaped dies that many of you may already have (from various companies) which I will list below.  All products that I used in my cards, though, were from The Stamps of Life.


I love the embellishments that come with this month's kit!  those wooden flower pieces are just gorgeous and look so beautiful on each card.


Each kit comes with a beautiful color palette that compliments each other.  As you can see, this card varies greatly in color from the others that I made, but compliments them very well.


The wreaths that I used on two of the cards actually came with this Card Kit  as well.  They match perfectly with the Stamp and Die Set of the month.


I simply cut these wreaths from the Blessed Patterned Paper Pad that comes with the kit.  It has 24 gorgeous double-sided pieces of heavy-duty patterned paper.


Since I'm a Club Member, I had the die to cut them out, but you can easily fussy cut them if you wanted to!



Here's a fun quick little video to show you what this month's kit includes! 

Head HERE for more details on joining The Stamps of Life Card Kit Club!  If you love card making and are looking for a way to make quick, easy, and elegant cards, I truly believe that you will love this club!

Thanks so much for dropping by!  If you liked these cards and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a lovely day!

Happy Stamping!