Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hello from Elephant Pudgie

Hello Friends,

So excited to bring you another wonderful project by our guest designer Rachel today! Please grab a snack and enjoy this amazing project and Rachel's coloring skills!

Hello, crafty friends!  I have another card to share with you today that showcases the new and lovely Wreath2stamp set from The Stamps of Life.  This time, I combined it with the adorable Elephant Pudgie Set.


As I mentioned in my previous guest post, the new Wreath2stamp set is so versatile.  It can be dressed up or down, stand alone, or be combined with so many other stamp sets.  Today, I have the cute Elephant Pudgie popping up to say hello from the center of the wreath.


To start, I first created my background panel.  To do this, I blended a couple of Distress Oxide Inks (Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac) onto a 5.5" x 4.25" sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock.  Once dry, I then splattered this panel with some Opaque White Paint for added interest.


I then diecut a stitched rectangular panel from some Powdered Sugar Card Stock using the Exclusive Stitched Rectangle Die Set.  I love the distinctive and gorgeous stitching on this set!  Once complete, I added a circle in the center of this panel by diecutting it once more with one of the Circle Dies and then stamped my sentiment with Grape Ink.  I then added my elephant, whom I had colored with Copic Sketch Markers (C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5), in the center of this circle.  Once done, I then adhered this panel to my card base with some Double Sided Adhesive Foam.


Lastly, I added my wreaths.  For the first one (the green wreath) that sits subtly below my purple one, I stamped it with Mint Chip Ink and then cut it with the coordinating die.  I then stamped my top wreath with Grape Ink and added it with some 3D Foam Adhesive.  I added some flowers and leaves (diecut from Mint Chip Card Stock) to my wreath to finish off my card.

Wreath2stamp

You can look HERE for more details and inspiration using this beautiful set.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my card tdoay!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a lovely day!

Happy Stamping!