Thursday, February 28, 2019

Hello My Friends!

Did you happen to catch the stunning watercolor cards created by Design Team Member Katherine?
Katherine was kind enough to recap her whole process for us!

Here's Katherine to show us how she created these beautiful cards!


I have two cards to share today featuring some favorite products from The Stamps of Life:

Here is a quick video:

I added Sky and Grape reinkers onto a piece of watercolor paper to create my background. After letting that dry, I cut the piece out with a Rectangle stitched die.

I cut three Pixie heart pieces from the Tea set dies
I stamped and cut the tea cups and succulents. I used PoolPixie, GrapeKiwi and Green Apple ink. The words are from Words4jar dies.
I layered all my pieces onto Kiwi and Sky Stitched rectangles. This was added to an A2 Grape card base.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a cool or warm color palette so I ended up with an extra piece of watercolored background of Tangerine and Bananaink. I also had an extra teacup and Succulent
I cut the Just a note from Powdered Sugar and Sky
  I added a trio of felt flowers from a previous card kit.


We love what Katherine created! So thankful we got to see it step by step!
Happy Stamping!