Sunday, March 10, 2019

Watercolor and Blooms

Hello Friends! 

We have some stunning cards from Design Team Member Katherine today. Here she is to tell you all about them!
Today is a sympathy card.  No one likes to send those but unfortunately we need to have them on hand.



I used my water brush to create a watercolor wash background using Razzleberry ink. After letting it dry, I cut it out using a Stitched Rectangle die.
I cut a several flowers and branches from the Winter Wishes set.  I used LemonadeCantaloupe and Mint Chip card stock.
I glued the flowers down and added rhinestones on each one. 
I cut a stitched oval from Seaglass card stock. I embossed the I'm Sorry sentiment in white.

I tied on a thin Cantaloupe ribbon and added a trio of Razzleberry epoxy dots
Here is a look at the inside. 

Since I had leftover pieces I decided to make a second card. 
I cut a circle and stitched rectangle from Licorice. I added the extra flowersto the circle and added it to the rectangle and an A2 card base. 
I stamped and colored Thanks with markers and cut it out
I finished by adding an assortment of bling, epoxy dots and a piece of cantaloupe ribbon.


Happy Stamping!