Saturday, November 9, 2019

Penguins2stamp

Hi there! It is Katherine from Crafting with Katherine stopping by the blog today.

I am having so much fun with the Penguins2stamp set from The Stamps of Life! It is the November club set. If you aren't familiar with the club, click HERE to learn more.

I created a shaker card by cutting out a rectangle and layering Adhesive Foam behind it.



I added my Penguins on top and added some snowflakes from the Snowflake Background die.





There is a coordinating set, Waddlepenguins2stamp, that I used on these cards. Using my Picket fence brushes, I added Pool ink with the Snow stencil to create the background and adhered 5 penguins colored with bright colors.





I started this card by stamping Powdered Sugar with Sky snowflakes from Christmas2build. I stamped the puddle which is in the Boots4rain set.



Here are all three cards together:



Be sure to check out the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for more creative inspiration!