Thursday, December 26, 2019

Flower2build

Hello!
It is Crafting with Katherine sharing with you today on the blog.

The new club set, Flower2build, is now available at The Stamps of Life!

I created several projects with this set as well as the coordinating sets, Flower2buildTWO and Flower2buildTHREE.

I created my own patterned paper using the Flower2build sets. I added a banner which I stamped with flowers using Banana ink. I popped up the Love statement with Adhesive Foam and a ribbon to finish this one.

I stamped a single flower on this card. The leaves are from Pear2stamp. I used a circle patterned paper to tie my shapes together.

I enjoy making other things in addition to cards so I used the Flower2build sets to stamp a small gift bag. I created a shaker tag using the Stitched tag dies and a piece of acetate.

You could make these bags with any color palette and put them away until you need them. I love to have custom gift packaging in my craft stash for any occasion.
The Bookmark die is such a fun set from The Stamps of Life. This die set makes them so quick and easy to create!
On this last card, I cut several Ribbon border die pieces and added a single stamped flower. Isn't that big sentiment lovely?

Be sure to stop by the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for more inspiration!