Saturday, December 28, 2019

Lattice Gift Card Holder

Hello there!

This is Crafting with Katherine on the blog sharing the new Lattice Gift card holder from The Stamps of Life. I created three of them using the September, October and November Card kits.

If you aren't familiar with the Card kit or the other club offerings please click HERE to learn more!



I stamped stars onto my Cherry card holder and added a paper pieced tree. I love the size of this holder!
I stamped the sentiment on the patterned paper so the gift recipient will see this when the card is removed.


I added the preprinted pinecones from the Just Because paper pad (October card kit) as well as the Just because die (also included in the kit).


I adhered flowers and a banner from the Lattice card holder set on the inside.


This card holder features items from the November card kit (Woo Hoo). I cut the preprinted penguin with my dies and added a chipboard Snowflake.


These Woo Hoo dies were included in the kit and cut using powdered sugar and licorice.


Happy Crafting!