Sunday, January 12, 2020

Birdhouses2stamp

Hi there! This is Katherine from Crafting with Katherine on the blog today. 
It is hard to believe it is 2020! That means it is time for the new Club Set, Birdhouses2stamp, to be released from The Stamps of Life.
Here are some close ups on the three cards I created:
I added some snowy glitter paste I had in my stash to my birdhouse. The sweet little fence is so cute, too!
I wanted to create a snowy scene on this card. I embossed the Tree from Leaves4Fall onto Midnight card stock.
I knew I wanted a red cardinal in my tree!
I added a stitched tag and popped it up with Adhesive Foam. To add my snow, I splattered some acrylic white paint on top.
For this last card, I used the Border dies to create some clouds and hills.
I added two birds in the tree.
I love the font on this set! The birdhouse hanging from the tree actually swings!
Be sure to visit The Stamps of Life and the Gallery for more inspiration!

Save


Leave a Reply 
Logged in as Prisspot27Log out »