Saturday, March 14, 2020

Flower Flip-it Inspiration

Hi All!  It's Dania here from Dania's Doodles.  I love Flip-it dies, especially the latest Flower Flip-it and what is really neat is all the extras Stephanie includes with her die sets.   Below I created two cards using this die and the extra flowers.

What I love about Flip-it dies are the WOW factor and how quickly they come together.

Here is the front of my first card and all those cute flower dies are included.  Ten in total! Five flowers and five shadows.







Here is what you see when you "flip" the card open. That cute little doll you see Stephiedoll3 stamp and dies. 



Stephie was colored in Copic Markers accented with Prisma Colored Pencils. The butterflies, little flowers in her hair and in the grass, the grass, and the sweet sentiment are all included in Stephiedoll3 stamp set.  




I think this came out so sweet. You can't get more girly than this.


For my second card I made a sweet friendship card that can also be used as a birthday card:





Super easy!  Other products used were the "hello" word die and shadow from Notebook Edge and Hello Dies and the "Sweetheart" word die.   I trimmed the "heart" off leaving just the "Sweet."  The outer flowers were cut in wool felt.   The "Friend" sentiment is from Stephiedoll3.  I accented with chipboard hearts and enamel dots. 

Thank you for stopping by.  If you are interested in seeing more of my contributing work to The Stamps of Life, follow me on Instagram here or FaceBook here.  

Happy Crafting,

Dania