Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Kenny doll gets a new look with tacos2stamp

Hi All!!!  It's Dania here from Dania's Doodles.  I'm so very excited to be part of The Stamps of Life design team.  I wanted to share three of my favorite projects that I worked on using the March release.

Using the hat and mustache from Tacos2stamp I gave the Kenny Doll a new look.  To those who know me you know how much I love to play paper dolls and give both Stephie and Kenny new looks.  It reminds of my youth when I would play endlessly with paper dolls and doodle fun fashion designs.


 I mostly colored Kenny in but I did paper piece in his shirt.  The pattern and color of this paper was perfect.  Creating a stencil from the Cloud Border Die,  I created a soft ink blend in the background.  I couldn't resist using the avocado from  goodies4toast and Photo Frame Die to frame the scene in and add some interest.  AND of course I had to add the pom pom on the hat....I never know when to quit.  LOL!

For my next favorite project I used the  a 5x7 Box Card Die.



When doing the fringe panels, I assembled the and glued down the fringe strips in whole on a scrap piece of cardstock and then went in and cut it out with the layering die included in the Box Card Set.   I did add a Ribbon Die on top to give a clean finish.   A project like this one can be overwhelming at first, but I find that if you start with your stamping, coloring and cutting all your images the rest just falls into place.
Products Used:
Rounded Corner Step-up Card Set  The tree and grass
Party Animal On-line Class The banner and the word HAPPY.

For my last project I used taco2stamp to make a Valentine Card for my husband.
Oh my goodness that mustache! It's a great stamp and die that is part of the set.  Just let your imagination run wild.  The mustache on the Pineapple for example.  :) Hee Hee and don't forget the sunglasses.
Other projects used:
Hopefully you found some inspiration for this month's release.   I know I had so much fun playing with these supplies.

Happy Crafting! 

Dania