Monday, March 9, 2020

You are Special Dies and Cut It Up Bundle

Hi there! It is Katherine from Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.
I am sharing two cards featuring the new You are Special die set.
On this first card, I stamped the Scribbles background in Lemonade ink on Lemonade card stock. I used the Ribbon Edge card set for my base.
I die cut several flowers from the Cut it up Pad that is included in the Cut it up Bundle. Be sure to click HERE to see more about this fun bundle.
The You are Special die from Powdered Sugar and Pool card stock. I finished it off with some gems and epoxy dots.
I added the You are Special die to the Penguin Fold it!
This sentiment is so great! I added a present and a balloon to the Penguin.
The inside sentiment is from Lots of Birthdays.
This penguin is ready to party!
Be sure to stop by the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for more inspiration!