Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Teapot Mini Album using the Teapot Fold-it

Hello! It’s Lisa Mears on the blog today.
With Mother’s Day around the corner, I’m sharing a teapot shaped mini album. This album was made with the teapot fold-it die set. 

To see a walkthrough of each page and a complete tutorial, watch my YouTube video here:

Pictures and supplies are below.












The Stamps of Life Supplies:

  1. Teapot Fold-it
  2. Tea4Two Stamps
  3. MoreTea4Us Stamps
  4. Tea Set Dies
  5. You are Blessed Dies
  6. Blessed Pattern Paper
  7. Dragonfly & Flowers A2 Card Set (I only used the flower dies from this set.)
  8. Punch Alpha Lowercase Dies
  9. Frames4Planners Dies
  10. Wreath2Stamp Dies
  11. Scalloped Circle Dies
  12. Inks – Gingersnap and Licorice
  13. Cardstock: Blue Jay, Cantaloupe, Cherry, Kiwi, Chocolate
  14. For a full list of all supplies, visit my blog

Follow me for more inspiration:

Happy Crafting!
Lisa