Monday, May 18, 2020

Circle Dots Stencil

Hi there! It's Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.
I am sharing a couple of handmade cards today. The video features the new Circle Dots Stencil and popsicles! We are moving closer to summer so I thought Pops2eat from The Stamps of Life would be a great set for a summer card.

Circle Dots Popsicle Spinner Card
I cut 3 circles through my layers including the front of the card base to make my window. I stamped two popsicles with Razzleberry and Banana. This popsicle is included in the Patterns4pops set.
Next, I stenciled my Ocean Card stock and added twine between the two popsicles to create my spinner. This was layered between the Ocean and Razzleberry and added to the Sunshine card stock. I stamped Happy summer on a rectangle die and added some ribbon.
Taco2stamp Card
I stenciled the Circle Dots onto Powdered Sugar card stock. I added my taco, piƱata and a stitched circle die cut.
I added it all to a Strawberry A2 card base and finished with tangerine ribbon.
Follow me here:
Be sure to visit The Gallery at The Stamps of Life for more inspiration!