Friday, June 5, 2020

Scallop Mermaid Box

Hi there! It's Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.
I am sharing some new Handmade treat boxes from The Stamps of Life.

This Scallop Mermaid Box set of 18 dies can be used for a variety of treats for party/shower favors or gifts. Finished Size is approximately 3.5 x 1.5 x 1 inches.
These are so quick and easy. The extra dies allow you to add as much of as little as you wish.
I added the You are Special die on top of my box.
Here are some additional boxes that I made:
I added a Pig Pudgie to this one. I also filled it full of tickets from Tickets2stamp!
I added a guitar from Guitar2stamp on this box:
I definitely had to make a Happy Birthday box filled with treats.
Check out the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for more ideas!
Be sure to follow me for more inspiration: