Friday, July 3, 2020

Thanks Elegant Edge Card

Hi there! It's Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.
I am sharing a handmade card today in my weekly video featuring products from The Stamps of Life.

I needed a quick Thank you card this week. I pulled out my A2 Elegant Edge card die to create a fun shaped base. I added two stitched ovals and the fabulous new  Thanks die set. The patterned paper and the shell come from this month’s Card kit called Sunshine. It is perfect for summer with those cheerful suns on the paper.
There may still be some Card kits available but they have been selling out most months. Be sure to  check out The Stamps of Life to learn more. Each month, Ken is sending 2 Freebies in the Card kit – through the end of 2020!! Wow. That is such a great additional value on top of the already awesome kit. Lots of great things happening The Stamps of Life!
Be sure to follow me for more inspiration!