Saturday, December 5, 2020

Collage Slimline Fish2stamp card

 Hi there! It's Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.

I am sharing a video featuring the new Collage Slimline die from The Stamps of Life. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more creative inspiration!

I stenciled the “bubbles” onto my Collage Slimline die cut (Ocean cardstock). I created watercolor Fish2stamp fishes by painting ink refills onto watercolor paper and then stamping my fish after they dried. I love to use my stamps in different ways and watercoloring is still one of my favorite techniques.

I stamped a few bubbles inside the collage as well as added several fish and starfish from the Dolphin2stamp set. The Just keep swimming sentiment is in the Fish2stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for more inspiration.