Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Summer's in Full Swing!

I love summer! Lazy pool days, beach days, hitting the water park....too bad I've only been to the pool once, the beach once and not one water park yet! :(


But that's ok! Things are heating up with Inque and that's more exciting to me than laying by the pool. :)


My kids are keeping extra busy....they went camping at the beach with their grandparents. Here's a photo I snapped on the last day....




They also went to Palm Desert with Grandma and Papa....


And this week, they are busy with Vacation Bible School! Luckily it's only in the morning, so we have the afternoons together.

Next week I'll be on QVC. And then teaching for Epson in San Diego. The kids are off to tour Hearst Castle with, of course, Grandma and Papa!

Oh, and tune in on Saturday, August 11th!!! {It's a VERY special day!}

Big hugs,

Stephanie