Saturday, December 22, 2007

I finally get to Share with you our WONDERFUL News!!!!

Remember in my last post I hinted to some wonderful news?!? Well, I finally get to share!

Announcing....



the most


wonderful,


exciting,


news,


to happen to,


Inque Boutique!!!!


Junkitz founders Stacey and Kenny Panassidi are joining forces with Inque Boutique!

Can you believe it?!? Stacey and Kenny are now on the Inque Team!

Woo Hoo! I am so thrilled to have them on our team. :)

They are the reason I flew to Florida last week. We had a five day Pow-Wow on so much! We worked until midnight, planning the new releases. We got to know them really well (working side by side for that amount of time will do that!)

They are great!

I can't wait to share our new products with you! CHA Winter....Look out! There's a new team in town! ;)

Stacey and Kenny, welcome to our team.

Big hugs!
Merry Christmas!
Stephanie