Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Videos!

I'm thrilled so many of you are enjoying the videos. ;) I appreciate your emails! It's fun to be able to show a project to so many people.

I had the best time at CKU Chicago last week. I was there teaching for Inque on the Inspiration Station day. Every student received an exclusive CKU stamp set from Inque Boutique. We used some of the stamps in our class. It was a busy day, but it was a BLAST!

I'm already looking forward to CKU Houston. I'll be teaching a class at Novel Approach as well as doing a demo at By Design Scrapbook Boutique. I'll post more info as I get it.

So, since the videos are doing so well, I thought I'd post another one. Check back often (or better yet, sign up at the right to get email notices when I post) to see more and more videos. Ken (hubby) is getting pretty good at editing, so that means more videos. ;)


Hugs,
Stephanie

(If you are receiving this via email and you can't see the video, visit the blog direct at www.stephaniebarnard.blogspot.com )