Monday, December 7, 2009

So Forgetful! Yikes!

Sometimes, life gets REALLY busy. So busy, in fact, that you forget to do things you always do. Like picking up a kid from school, or eating lunch. (Yes, I forget to eat lunch all the time...I don't think I've ever forgot a kid, but you'll have to ask one of them...) {grin}

So, what did I recently forget? Well, to choose Gallery Winners! Yikes! So, today, I went to the Joy2Christmas Gallery {Wowsers! There are some GREAT ideas there!} and I randomly chose a clear stamp winner and a gallery winner. And, here they are....

Clear stamp winner....Kim in NY...


Digital stamp winner....Chris in IN...


Don't these two cards totally inspire you?!? To see more, check out our Joy2Christmas gallery here. Have you uploaded a card or project to our gallery?!? I'd love to see what you've created!

Now it's time for another video. This one is a {Life} with Stephanie video and you know the drill....it's for the die hards only. ;) This one answers some more questions I received on Facebook. ;)



If you are receiving this update via email, you'll need to visit the blog to see the video. Click here to go there now!

In other news, my two daughters each had competitions this last weekend.

The older one, the cheerleader, took second place on Saturday and first place on Sunday! Go, Aliso High School Varsity Cheer! :)

The younger one, the dancer, took first place on Sunday! Go, SouthCoast Freestyle! :)

We were proud parents this weekend! I'll look for some pictures soon to share Katie's hair do. It's INSANE! :)


Big hugs!
Stephanie